Language: 
To browser these website, it's necessary to store cookies on your computer.
The cookies contain no personal information, they are required for program control.
  the storage of cookies while browsing this website, on Login and Register.

Author Topic:  Shroud's Guide to Special Drops  (Read 16175 times)

Shroud

« on: 06, August 2014, 20:38:42 »
I'll edit this post heavily. At the moment it's more testing concept. If you have feedback it's more than welcome. So far most of low level parts are complete. Credit for some of work should go to misidian's post at https://www.daimonin.org/forums/spoilers/camps-and-where-to-find-them/

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

* _people_ I updated all the image links because hostimg changed from .org to .cc
« Last Edit: 27, February 2022, 21:00:20 by Shroud »
Doesn't matter, you'd die anyway. ;D Shroud's a hacker. After many hours of deep thought I have came to that conclusion.

petarkiller

« Reply #1 on: 07, August 2014, 06:25:04 »
Hope to see this updated, misidian isn't really updating his.
And you even have pictures. Will be nice to see this complete.

Shroud

« Reply #2 on: 14, August 2014, 21:48:51 »
Done around half of it now. Think I've got method worked out. I've added Misidian's information as a temporary placeholder occasionally with modifications. I think I can get all of them relatively easily apart from Ancient Cavern cause I get lost there without a guide ;)
« Last Edit: 14, August 2014, 22:10:44 by Shroud »
Doesn't matter, you'd die anyway. ;D Shroud's a hacker. After many hours of deep thought I have came to that conclusion.

petarkiller

« Reply #3 on: 15, August 2014, 13:35:05 »
I can help you out with AC if you want, when i see you on daimonin.

Shroud

« Reply #4 on: 14, April 2015, 21:12:38 »
Done some of DT and Maus. At least I've got the best mage/warrior armour now. I'll add priest belt and add images within a day or two

Alliance

« Reply #5 on: 16, April 2015, 15:35:24 »
Hello Shroud. I made it  to King Rhun and have killed him but no Cloak, does he still drop it? I just noticed that his picture here does bot show it.

Shroud

« Reply #6 on: 16, April 2015, 17:42:09 »
For King Rhun I think it only drops if you have lvl 26 PH when you kill him. If you don't then it doesn't drop. Unsure why but that's what I've noticed

myths

« Reply #7 on: 25, April 2015, 20:58:25 »
Shroud,
I found the following item in Maus. I don't know the exact mob although it was a skelelton and I do know the exact room. I would like to bring it to your attention in case it is an artifact and it is campable so you can add it to your thread here. May be it is just a random drop and rare item though. I will let you decide. Here is the item,
Amulet of Divinity: AC+1, Wis +3, Grace Gain +15%,  Life Saving, Grace +80, Attuned Life and Death, Denied Spirit and Choas.
I hope this can be useful to your thread. If you are interested  I will show you the room where it dropped, to complicated to describe.
 :-* Myths ::)
My retirement approaches...like the Grim Reaper

Shroud

« Reply #8 on: 25, April 2015, 23:43:11 »
Amulet of Divinity is a random drop. It should also note that life saving causes you to fully revive but also makes item disappear so quite a few people lose them by accident

myths

« Reply #9 on: 11, May 2015, 23:32:38 »
Hello Shroud,
I got the axe I was hoping for to drop from a Fire Giant in CS. However, as I was leaving the lower level Fire Giants near the stairs going back up dropped a Fire Giant Hammer. I Just thought you should know as it seems the lower level Fire Giants also drop the special weapons and not just the higher level Fire Giants.

Shroud

« Reply #10 on: 12, May 2015, 00:53:02 »
Thanks, well to be honest Fire Giants' drops aren't really something I know that well. It could be a mob specific drop or it could be specific ones and amount of trial and error is pretty large to work out exactly. Thanks for info though :)

myths

« Reply #11 on: 23, July 2015, 10:53:20 »
Hello Shroud,
I have decided to really make a go of Priestess class, so I was going thru your Special Drop list for all known available Priestess class equipment. Two questions,
-Do you know if the Priestess Robe really exists? And if it does when you say 'a Beholder' drops it does that mean not a Pet but the room next to Pets with all the Beholders (Dread Over Seers)?
-For the Preistess Belt drop by the Hive Master I think that is now the Dread Over Seer Master that is the corner of the room next to the Pet room. I just want t o verify so I don't whack the wrong Over Seer for the next 1,000 kills, especially since my only 2 non level 110 skills left are Punch and Throw and if I get those to high then getting the Belt and robe will be impossible :(
Btw, I think for my vacation I may visit Nessy. I've been wanting to do it for about 5 years so may be I'll go see her this year :D
Thank you,
Myths

Shroud

« Reply #12 on: 23, July 2015, 18:30:38 »
It would be the Dread Over Seer Master or whatever it's renamed. It's highest level one with a Master in name. As far as Killrin Priest cloak goes I've been told it exists but have yet to find it. Beholder is a beholder and not a pet. If it was a pet I'd have got one ages ago

myths

« Reply #13 on: 23, July 2015, 21:40:40 »
Hello Shroud,
As usual Ty for the help and love this page of yours, it is priceless.
I did get the Killrin Belt of the Priest drop. The Beholder has the name of 'Dread Over Seer Master'  now.
Now I need the robe and of course the problem is we only have rumors that it is a Dread Over Seer that drops it.
I suppose the way to proceed  is to use the trick you taught me that a mob with a special drop will respawn much faster than a normal mob. I will start wacking all Dread Over Seers in that room and see which one respawns quickly. If I find anything I promise to keep informed  :-*
Myths

myths

« Reply #14 on: 23, July 2015, 23:58:00 »
Ok, that was a fail. Nothing in that room respawned quickly except the Hive Master and we already know about him.
As there are only 4 of us that play with any regularity I don't suppose a nice SA would be willing to drop a hint where/what to look for Priest Robe?
This is of course not for me but to help Shroud complete his wonderful Guide to Special Drops   ;D

Tags: