Language: 
To browser these website, it's necessary to store cookies on your computer.
The cookies contain no personal information, they are required for program control.
  the storage of cookies while browsing this website, on Login and Register.

Author Topic:  Pagoda treasure event!!  (Read 11115 times)

Joe

« on: 25, June 2014, 21:22:23 »
Pagoda Treasure Event!!

Start:  07/01/2014 12:00

End:  08/01/2014 12:00

Pagoda maps are here and will open on the first of July! All month long test your skills in these exciting new puzzle maps.

Story: In a time full of evil and enemies, lived a king who stored his greatest treasures in an ancient Pagoda. He summoned the finest builders and wizards in the land to make the Pagoda the strongest locked vault in the planes. Late in the Kings life he became weak and one day slipped and was eaten by a ferocious black dragon. His cloak was said to be stuck in the dragons teeth yet, waiting for a brave soul to collect it. Adventurer's from across the lands enter this mysterious palace to try and unlock its secrets. Most are never seen again. Only the wise and brave will conquer its hidden passages.

Good luck to everyone!
Portal found next to the statue in SG will get you in.
*High lvl maps, must be lvl 100 min. to enter.
« Last Edit: 01, July 2014, 02:38:49 by joeshmo »
Whoever said "Out of sight, out of mind" never had a spider disappear in their bedroom.

Shroud

« Reply #1 on: 27, June 2014, 19:58:29 »
It's nice to post an update in forums and thanks for making maps.

I look forward to giving them a try in July ;)
Doesn't matter, you'd die anyway. ;D Shroud's a hacker. After many hours of deep thought I have came to that conclusion.

smacky

« Reply #2 on: 03, July 2014, 13:18:17 »
On 2nd July the arch joeshmo-robe_killrin_agility was added to Daiserv. It's a one drop on the Pagoda maps that was forgotten.

The problem is Shroud had already found it before the arch was added, resulting in a singularity. ATM singularities remain across saves so Shroud still has a dummy item in his possession but it is probably unapplyable.

I think I can fix it manually (or just remove it from the save file is easiest and then Shroud gets it again). Yes? I can leave the broken object in his inv too for posterity.

Shroud

« Reply #3 on: 04, July 2014, 03:22:48 »
Actually after server was rebooted I was able to obtain killrin agility robe without any problems. I did get a message saying I'd found joeshmo-robe_killrin_agility-singularity and mentioned it to joe and it was added afterwards.

I'd forgotten about it since then, although at the time I was slightly worried I'd find myself without skills etc. I didn't really notice anything much since object wasn't visible in my inventory.

I have no idea what side effects it could have so I don't really mind too much what is done but I'm happy for smacky to exercise my free will in this matter and do what he sees fit :P
Doesn't matter, you'd die anyway. ;D Shroud's a hacker. After many hours of deep thought I have came to that conclusion.

smacky

« Reply #4 on: 04, July 2014, 12:14:14 »
OK. It's probably only a theoretical technical problem then. Nevertheless I've removed the singularities from your inv so next time you login have a good play around with your inv and report any problems.

BTW do you actually have this killrin Ag stuff in your apt or something?

Shroud

« Reply #5 on: 04, July 2014, 13:28:41 »
I do have it in my apt. I don't use them and as mage characters have low carrying capacity I deposit anything I'm not using in apt.

I'll check tonight and see if anything has changed so if I no longer have 5 RoAs in inventory etc you'll be first to know! I'd assume you also want me to check bags, whether I can equip things etc. It seems ok at first glance

lackland

« Reply #6 on: 06, July 2014, 20:01:01 »
Well I think I'm the second person to finish pagoda. I found five Killrin Items and the king's cloak. Great maps Joe!

Shroud

« Reply #7 on: 06, July 2014, 21:01:17 »
Depends how you define a person since I'd already done it twice before anyone else did it once ;)

Tags: