Language: 
To browser these website, it's necessary to store cookies on your computer.
The cookies contain no personal information, they are required for program control.
  the storage of cookies while browsing this website, on Login and Register.

Author Topic:  Name the new rare ring for priest  (Read 53230 times)

Joe

« Reply #15 on: 05, September 2014, 23:28:03 »
Hmm, looks like I'll be taking Smacky's place in the judge panel.  Here are the ones I would like to see used:

-Ring of enlightenment
-Holy Relic of the Tabernacle
-Michtoen's forgotten ring of Enlightenment
-Celestial Ring of The 1001 Lost Souls
-Adamant Ring of the Shaman King
-Ring of Faith
-Holy Ring of Templar
-Holy Thaumaturge's Ring of Healing
Whoever said "Out of sight, out of mind" never had a spider disappear in their bedroom.

smacky

« Reply #16 on: 06, September 2014, 10:37:56 »
Despite my previous post, I strongly suggest we don't have gameworld names referencing devs (such as Michtoen's forgotten ring of enlightenment).

It's already bad enough with Lon'Li'Sm'Uni, or whatever his name is, and friends.

clobber

« Reply #17 on: 06, September 2014, 18:46:43 »
I quite liked the righteous ring of dayuuuummmm!
Posted by Clobber

Collector Of Burnt out torches, 0 and Counting.

,-.  ___ ,-.
 \/ .   .  \ / 
(___O___)
 /  \      /   )
 ( ||       || )
  000     000
Woof, Woof!

Quote from: Longir
I use caution, fear is a distraction

_people_

« Reply #18 on: 06, September 2014, 19:16:09 »
I'm personally fond of Holy Ring of the Templar (Reviver's name) primarily because it sounds cool (like its sister rings also have cool-sounding names). However, IMO that would require a story to support it. "Templar" is a very specific word in English, relating specifically to the Knights Templar, a medieval religious/military organization. So Daimonin would have to have some religious/military organization of its own that's known as a Templar.
-- _people_ :)

Joe

« Reply #19 on: 06, September 2014, 21:22:38 »
Narrowing my votes down to:
-Ring of enlightenment
-Holy Ring of the Templar
-Adamant Ring of the Shaman King
Whoever said "Out of sight, out of mind" never had a spider disappear in their bedroom.

smacky

« Reply #20 on: 07, September 2014, 12:59:15 »
The acronyms are important too:

1 RoE (is there one already?)
2 HRotT
3 ARotSK

They're all pronounceable which is good.

Joe

« Reply #21 on: 08, September 2014, 21:33:49 »
After many hours of pondering I've come to the conclusion (Ring of Enlightenment) {RoE} is the most appropriate for Daimonin.  Here is a little story for the ring, if you have suggestions or thoughts, please let me know.  I'd like to get this added in game A.S.A.P.

Rings Story:
In the temple of old was forged a ring with the great power of healing.  This ring was made to bring life to a desolate land, and  peace in a time of evil.  Used by the High priest's, they were said to have the ability to touch any sick or wounded member of the society and bring them to full health.  Only the wisest of the priest's were allowed to wear this ring, for it required great responsibility and care to make sure it was never used in the hands of evil.

FLANDRY

« Reply #22 on: 09, September 2014, 08:04:57 »
I quite liked the righteous ring of dayuuuummmm!

;)

Artemis

« Reply #23 on: 09, September 2014, 10:02:15 »
I like the ring story

Rings Story:
In the temple of old was forged a ring with the great power of healing.  This ring was made to bring life to a desolate land, and  peace in a time of evil.  Used by the High priest's, they were said to have the ability to touch any sick or wounded member of the society and bring them to full health.  Only the wisest of the priest's were allowed to wear this ring, for it required great responsibility and care to make sure it was never used in the hands of evil.

Joe

« Reply #24 on: 10, September 2014, 00:13:51 »
Congratulations to Petarkiller, and thank you everyone for joining in and helping come up with ring names.  Thanks also to the other helpful judges with their input.

I'll be adding this ring into game before the weekend, happy hunting everyone!  :)

Tags: