Language: 
To browser these website, it's necessary to store cookies on your computer.
The cookies contain no personal information, they are required for program control.
  the storage of cookies while browsing this website, on Login and Register.

Author Topic:  Character Names Revealed  (Read 250898 times)

_people_

« Reply #135 on: 21, July 2010, 05:41:09 »
That's what I was thinking. :D
-- _people_ :)

kingPoathon

« Reply #136 on: 05, April 2012, 02:47:42 »
Mine comes form an imaginary race of people who live on Mars I made up when I was a kid ;D

clobber

« Reply #137 on: 05, April 2012, 09:43:35 »
Awww :) That's cute...
Posted by Clobber

Collector Of Burnt out torches, 0 and Counting.

,-.  ___ ,-.
 \/ .   .  \ / 
(___O___)
 /  \      /   )
 ( ||       || )
  000     000
Woof, Woof!

Quote from: Longir
I use caution, fear is a distraction

Killest_is_awesome

« Reply #138 on: 06, April 2012, 04:18:21 »
My name...... is the keyword to life and death...... I am a Kilonet who was raised by Killos and trained by my grand master Osare, my name is a binding between good and evil, as my once evil counterpart, JKillest. Although, Qillest and his two minions Ckillest and Chillest, are a group of twisted minded freaks of nature who do not relate to me at all, how did they get those names, and why?!

As I was saying, My name.....

I am a Killest, I basically kill killers, thats why my name is Killest, its as original as the name Smacky if you will.....

B5_Misidian

« Reply #139 on: 10, December 2012, 01:31:13 »
Misidian is a mispelling of the name of a wizard in a story I wrote. Shortly put, he extended his lifespan and power so far that he went rather psychotic. Not a happy wizard to be around, and definately not safe if you value your life or the dimension you currently live in. Sadly the story of Misidian has never been finished. His name is Midian.
"Fear is a natural reaction. Not running away in the face of fear, the sign of a warrior."

"I pay not tribute to the gods in gold or silver, but in cherry arrows."

_people_

« Reply #140 on: 10, December 2012, 02:48:07 »
All wizards are psychotic, what are you talking about? >.>
-- _people_ :)

B5_Misidian

« Reply #141 on: 10, December 2012, 05:12:32 »
good point _person_ as of yet i have never really heard of a not psychotic wizard, so i dont even know why i even mentioned that  :toungue:
"Fear is a natural reaction. Not running away in the face of fear, the sign of a warrior."

B5_Misidian

« Reply #142 on: 22, April 2013, 00:22:30 »
Mordean Grey's name comes from a character in a book I started to write long ago, but he is not just my creation. One of my buddies came up with a basis for where he came from and I developed his personality type. not a very social or friendly person, usually drunk (because he has experienced things that defy all concepts of reality), but extremely intelligent. Always has an odd looking gun on him that he used to fight his way out of various situations. rest of the details are staying in my book/ head... thank you. If you read this tere, I hope you enjoy the more in-depth version of this name explanation

Obliterator

« Reply #143 on: 22, April 2013, 11:12:58 »
At first I was Archardia, but I wanted an alt to play under without notice from RL friends, and then Obliterator was born. The choice of name was totally random, so no real links to anything... I never intended to use the alt much, but he grew on me.  :)
heh

B5_Misidian

« Reply #144 on: 11, July 2013, 01:20:46 »
At first I was Archardia, but I wanted an alt to play under without notice from RL friends, and then Obliterator was born. The choice of name was totally random, so no real links to anything... I never intended to use the alt much, but he grew on me.  :)
I am pretty sure that once you created the pseudo-character obliterator that it slowly (with you unawares) infiltrated your mind and slew your previous/ alternate characters, so that in the end the only one you could count on was Obliterator, except that you weren't really him anymore, he had become you.  :o

Demonaidon

« Reply #145 on: 24, August 2014, 10:00:26 »
Demonaidon comes from the simple fapt i thought at a demon and added -aidon thinking at some very powerfull dragon  :P
You stop being good when you stop being better.

Tags: